This 4 hour class shows you the best way to enter data, use the task-oriented modules, and make changes to your content easily using the Word-like text editor. Don't get bogged down in technical details; deliver your news, blogs, events and much more using the out-of-the-box modules or create your own pages using drag-and-drop.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Use Sitefinity's Word-like text editor to edit content without HTML knowledge
- Manage all images, documents, files, etc. in one central location
- Use out-of-the-box content to deliver news, blogs, events, images, documents, video or any generic content
- Build custom web pages using drag-and-drop
- Create your content once and reuse the content throughout your website
- Automatically publish and expire pages to deliver fresh content on schedule
- Personalize your workspace for maximum productivity
- Use versioning to see document changes and to quickly rollback editing mistakes
- Manage the content approval process
- Manage Forms and set rules to navigate the process of Form submission
* This class require a minimum of 4 attendees to be registered otherwise it has the chance of being moved to the next occurrence of the class.
Price: $399 PER seat