- How to work with Sitefinity projects in Visual Studio
- How Sitefinity builds on familiar technologies you already know
- Build widgets in MVC
- Build Custom Designers in AngularJS
- How to use the Sitefinity API and Sitefinity Fluent API
- Key manager objects used to query and perform CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations on Sitefinity data
- How to extend existing features
- How to develop custom templates, widgets and modules
- How to intercept events using the EventHub
- How to add Configuration sections to the advanced settings
- How to create a new custom module with custom widgets
- How to debug script in Chrome or Visual Studio
* This class require a minimum of 4 attendees to be registered otherwise it has the chance of being moved to the next occurrence of the class.
There are no reviews yet.