SiteSync is a crucial part of Sitefinity for the enterprise and a must have tool to synchronize between your Development, Staging and Production servers, whether on premise or in the cloud.
In the Sitefinity SiteSync Class, you will be introduced to a practical scenario to synchronize between 2 servers in 2 different locations and exercise the power of SiteSync to make the process elegant, faster and repeatable.
• Why use SiteSync?
• SiteSync Setup between 2 servers
• Which Content & Settings can be synced?
• Limitation of Syncing Data
• Syncing a Single Item or Page
• SiteSync Summary Review
• Email Notification upon Syncing
• Scheduling Syncs
• History of completed Syncs
• Export & Import for Configurations and Data Structures
• Synchronization via API
• Troubleshooting SiteSync
* This class require a minimum of 4 attendees to be registered otherwise it has the chance of being moved to the next occurrence of the class.