Sitefinity .NET Core Development class will enable you to supercharge your frontend development with Sitefinity .NET Core. Learn about Tiered Architecture, API Driven Content Platform and feature-rich Frontend Framework. This Future proof training will allow you to develop widgets, modules, designers and templates with ease while combining the new way of multiplatform development and the Sitefinity platform that you know and love.
- Prior knowledge of the fundamentals of .NET Core preferred
- Prior knowledge of Asynchronous programming preferred
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the Architecture overview of Sitefinity .NET Core including the pass through MVC
- Understand the correct way to setup Sitefinity .NET Core frontend using Nuget Packages
- Understanding the Dependency Injection requirements for Sitefinity to work in .NET Core
- Developing Page Templates using the new Editor in Sitefinity .NET Core
- Developing Widget Templates for existing and custom widgets
- Creating Sitefinity Widgets using the new ViewComponent class
- Modifying Widget Designers to accommodate new custom types
- Understand the Web Services API layer in Sitefinity to be used with Sitefinity .NET Core
- Securing your Sitefinity .NET Core Frontend Application
- Building a Frontend in React for Sitefinity .NET Core
- Bonus: Say Goodbye to your beloved Gears in Sitefinity Development 🙂
* This class require a minimum of 4 attendees to be registered otherwise it has the chance of being moved to the next occurrence of the class.