Sitefinity Insight for Marketers is a unified marketing command center that enables businesses to drive growth by understanding and optimizing every customer’s individual journey. This course is designed to develop the skills needed to deliver consistent, personalized customer experiences via the web and other digital channels using Sitefinity Insight. Make sure your team has the skills needed to set-up personas, connect data sources, track conversations, measure attribution, manage profiles, score leads and optimize reporting using Sitefinity Insight Training.
- Introduction to Sitefinity Insight
- Planning and Set-Up
- Connecting Datasources – Azure Data Factory and CSV format for ingestion
- User Management and access to Sitefinity Insight
- Tracking a Site (Sitefinity and Non-Sitefinity)
- Collecting Data (Legal Aspects and GDPR)
- Visitor vs Contact vs Persona
- How to set up Lead Scoring
- How to define Conversions
- How to define Touchpoints and link them to conversions
- How to measure Attributions and get insights about KPIs for your business
- How to create User Segments and link them to the personalization Engine
- How to create A/B Testing in Sitefinity Insight
* This class require a minimum of 4 attendees to be registered otherwise it has the chance of being moved to the next occurrence of the class.
Next available class: August 8th 2023 – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm EST
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.