Do you want to create good performing Sitefinity applications, understand the Sitefinity architecture and create MVC widgets?
The Sitefinity Advanced Development Class course is designed to develop advanced skills for building applications using Progress Sitefinity CMS. It starts with a basic overview and presentation, then quickly advances through fundamentals and more complex concepts.
Special attention is given to application performance as well as to best practices for coding and testing Sitefinity applications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Develop the presentation layer of Progress Sitefinity CMS using the Sitefinity Feather open source project
- Connect the presentation layer with the data layer using different Sitefinity APIs
- Model the data layer in Sitefinity CMS
- Integrate external content and integrate with external systems
- Perform advanced tasks such as optimizing application performance, testing code, etc.
Day 1 – Foundation
Day 2 – Taking it to the next level
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Brief Overview of Sitefinity Features
- Lesson 2: Developing the Presentation Layer
- Lesson 3: Widget Designer Framework
Day 3 – Advanced topics
- Lesson 4: Bringing Content to the Presentation Layer Using APIs
- Lesson 5: Using Providers to Connect to Different Data Sources
- Lesson 6: Localization of Content
- Lesson 7: Working with Events
- Lesson 8: Optimizing the Performance of Your Sitefinity Application
- Lesson 9: Managing Sitefinity Configurations
- Lesson 10: Testing your Code
This course is designed for backend developers who want to develop a web application using Sitefinity CMS.
Before taking this course, students should have:
- Have a strong experience developing ASP.NET applications
- Posses a working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Hold a working knowledge of AngularJS
* This class require a minimum of 4 attendees to be registered otherwise it has the chance of being moved to the next occurrence of the class
Next available class: August 9th, 10th and 11th 2023 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.